Local Online Presence
Ogawa Design helps local businesses establish and protect their online presence. This includes:
- Search Engines – Helping businesses ensure their branding and messaging in the Search Engines Results. What this means to most businesses is what appears in Google, Bing and Yahoo Search Results when their company name or product is “googled” or entered as a web search query.
- Maps and Directories – Helping businesses ensure their company’s Business Name, Website Address and Phone Number appear in the Online Maps and Directories. What this means to most businesses is not only how to get their business to display as one of the preferred businesses next to a map but how to ensure their business information is accurately displayed on Directory and Map websites. We help our clients claim their directory listings and augment them with their business information and photos.
- Social Media – Helping businesses ensure their company’s branding and messaging are professional published on Social Media sites. What this means to most businesses is how they can take advantage and leverage new marketing and brand exposure opportunities with Social Media and still protect their brand and privacy. We help businesses to create their Social Media accounts and setup processes to update these them.
- Local Search Advertising – Helping businesses promote their local products and services through local Pay Per Click “PPC” Campaigns. What this means to most businesses is how to drive traffic to their website through cost efficient and proven advertising campaigns. We can help businesses setup and manage their PPC Campaigns.
- Email Marketing – Helping businesses capture their online leads and use Email Marketing Services to generate leads and conversions. What this means to most businesses is what email marketing service do I use and how do I use it. We help businesses select their vendor, capture their online leads and create their campaigns.
- Local Search Engine Optimization – Helping businesses correctly tag their website and social media content for the “Semantic Web” or “Web 3.0”. What this means to most businesses is do I need SEO for my business. We help businesses setup their website and social media content to take advantage of the Semantic Web or Web 3.0 for the future.
- Daily Deals and Coupons – Helping businesses take advantage of new marketing opportunities on Daily Deal and Coupon Sites. What this means to most businesses is should I do it and if so, how should do I do it? We help businesses construct these offers and programs.
- Reviews – Helping businesses protect their company’s online reputation for Online Reviews written about their company, products and services. What this means to most businesses is how should I respond customer reviews. We help businesses understand the online tools and processes for handling both positive and negative customer feedback.
The Infographic below by Mike Blumenthal helps explain the importance of local web marketing.