Adding an Online Order using BigCommerce
- Adding a Customer – The default group is usually setup as Retail. If the customer has a tax-exempt certificate, they should be added to the Non-Taxable Group.
- Editing an Order – These same instructions apply if editing an Order. Some reasons you would edit an order: 1) The customer wants to change their order; 2) The SKU or some item was not correct; 3) The price was incorrect; 4) The customer wants to change the shipping method.
- Editing an Order – If the order was changed and it results in a balance due or an amount owed to the customer, this may be an automatic or a manual process. It would depend on the Merchant Services Providers (Paylead, PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout). In either case, you need to login to your Merchant Services Account and verify any adjustments made.
- Editing an Order Email Invoice to Customer – The default is not to send a new or adjusted Invoice to the Customer. Make sure you check the box if you do want the customer notified.
- Order Comments – You can enter a message to the customer in the Order Comments section. This note will print on the Customer Invoice.
- Staff Notes – You can enter a note in the Staff Notes area that is not visible to your Customers.
If you need additional assistance, please call us at Ogawa Design Agency at 786-220-1295.